Today is the FED Interest Rate decision.
This will definitely cause some moves which will present us with some trading opportunities.
We saw price holding yesterday which probably means that the market is awaiting the news to find its next clear move.
Like we said in our analysis yesterday, best case scenario would be to see price pushing up to 1,1200 and then...
We're patiently waiting for the pullback to end so we can then get into a long position. We're mainly trading on the hourly chart and always trading with the trend. However, if you're looking for opportunities on the lower periods then there is still some potential to the downside, but make sure to move your stops above every lower structure and secure as much...
We're expecting the Fed Interest Rate decision tomorrow.
This will definitely cause some big moves which should create some setups for us.
Best case scenario, we will see price pushing up to 1,1200 and then it will push down immediately.
This will be a good entry moment leading to a continuation lower.
Until then, we recommend not to buy or trade the EURUSD!
We're still expecting for a downside continuation on EURUSD.
However, it's very likely that we could see price going up inside of our sell zone once again.
This week we have some important news and we will see some moves across the instruments.
That's why I'm expecting to see EURUSD back above 1,1100 where we will look for selling opportunities.
This was our most recent zone that we looked at just a couple of days ago.
Now we can already see price rejecting it and heading down again. There is also another sell zone inside of this move.
It's quite small and not that significant but it gives us additional entry opportunities in case...
During the news yesterday, we saw a reversal and that probably means the downside move will continue.
However, there is still a chance that we could see price pushing up inside of our sell zone and the levels around 1,1200.
That's why, we would rather wait for that to happen instead of rushing into entries now.
We're not looking for long setups, but waiting...
It looks like our analysis played out very well and price is now heading lower. For those of you who managed to get in before the most recent move, that's great. Make sure to move your stops or collect profits along the way.
If you didn't manage to go short, don't worry. The market will always give you another chance. In this case, what we have to do is to wait...
Yesterday, we looked for selling opportunities from the zone
Today, we can already see that rejection and price is heading towards the first target at 37 300.
The breakout will confirm a downside continuation to 30K.
Once we rejected that zone, we should not see price above 42 600 anymore,...
Yesterday we saw price pushing up, which means a beginning of a pullback.
Today, we will see the interest rate decision together with the press conference 45 minutes later.
This move up could continue to around 1,1230 which will be our next sell level.
Buying right now is considered risky and we prefer to wait for the right moment to enter short.
In case we...
Yesterday we expected to see a push in price and we're now trading inside of our sell zone.
These are suitable levels at which we could see the next move down to 30K.
In order for this to work, we should not see price breaking above 45 500!
That means, that even if we see price slightly above the sell zone,
not long after that there's got to be another drop...
We've been looking at possible short position on EURUSD for a few days now.
Today, it's very likely to see another drop.
Yesterday, price reached 1,0958, which led to another move down.
A breakout of 1,0875 will confirm the downside continuation and we can place stops above the most recent high.
Entering short right now isn't as confirmed but it gives you a...
After price pushed higher earlier today, we see some relief now and a potential pullback forming. Watch the video to find out where I think that pullback will end and it will eventually present a setup to us.
Don't forget that we're currently at pretty high values which means that it's probably best to look out for an end of this move. I would expect a deeper...
Yesterday we pointed out our sell zone on BTCUSD and we're closely watching.
Right now, we're expecting for price to push up and surpass 40K where we will make our entries.
The exact entry moment will be determined by the candlesticks - once we see a reversal signal, that's when we will sell.
We're expecting to see a move below 30K, but our first target will be...
It tried to make a pullback yesterday, it then reached the 1,0932 level and quickly pushed back down.
That shows, that this move doesn't have enough strength and we will probably see a breakout of 1,0800.
If you enter right now, then your stops should be above 1,0940 and targets below 1,0800.
We should also monitor how this move develops and in case of slowing...
Last week, we looked at the idea of selling above 43 000
Today, we have a new lower sell zone.
Once we see market testing this zone and giving us a reversal signal, we will then look for entries with targets below 30 000.
The final goal could be seen in our analysis form 8th of...
On Friday, EURUSD broke below 1,1000, and this morning reached 1,0820.
Those types of moves only confirm a continuation to the downside.
That means, that on each pullback and a candlestick signal, we can look for selling opportunities.
We're definitely going to see some pullbacks, but we don't recommend looking to buy as it will be very risky.
Yesterday the downside move continued and it reached 1,1008.
Today we expect the NFP numbers to affect price as well.
At current price levels, there are no selling opportunities and that’s why it’s better to wait for a pullback first.
The news could definitely cause such a move in the market.
We will step aside from EURUSD and only look to sell once we see...